Our Mission: The Tooele County Health Department serves as a leader in public health for the community by promoting health, striving to prevent avoidable disease, assessing the health of our community, developing policies, providing services and education, and protecting the environment to assure quality of life.
Our Vision: A healthy and safe community for all Tooele County residents.
- Collaboration: We work together for the mutual benefit of the community through the sharing of information, resources and idea to achieve a common goal.
- Excellence: We strive to provide the highest quality services through individual efforts and a culture of quality improvement.
- Innovation: We apply the most advanced technology, information and research to be a revolutionary leader in public health.
- Integrity: We act with a consistency of character and are accountable for our actions.
- Leadership: We will promote excellence in all we do. Creative and innovative “win-win” solutions to problems and issues will be encouraged. Risk taking and change will be strongly promoted as the “norm”.
- Respect: We approach all people with significance, understanding, compassion and dignity.
- Service: We will provide quality service to all of our customers both internal and external.
Click here to learn more about our divisions and staff.
The 2016 Tooele County Health Assessment is now available for review. Tooele County Health Assessment 2016read more
Located at 59 E. Vine Street, inside the Tooele Senior Center on the first and last Tuesday of each month from 10:00 am to noon. Everyone is welcome, no age requirement! First come, first served. No appointment necessary. Call (866) 851-5275 for more information. SSN...read more
The Tooele County Health Department Needs Your Input for the 2016 Tooele County Community Health Assessment. Please take a moment to complete the following survey. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. The purpose of this survey is to get your...read more
Funding public health protects our communities and kids, saves lives and saves money. Read how here. Public Health saves lives & moneyread more
Tooele County Health Department Becomes the First Health Department in Utah to Receive National Accreditation
MEDIA RELEASE Public Health Accreditation Board designation recognizes high-performing health departments Tooele, Utah – March 19, 2014 –The Tooele County Health Department announced today that it has achieved national accreditation through the Public Health...read more
Our Mission: The Tooele County Health Department serves as a leader in public health for the community by promoting health, striving to prevent avoidable disease, assessing the health of our community, developing policies, providing services and education, and...read more
Healthy Smiles...read more
The Tooele County Board of Health was established February 9, 1982. Members serve a term of up to 5 years. Their terms are voluntary and are not compensated. Currently, Tooele County has 9 members who are appointed by governing officials, and have jurisdiction in all...read more