Caregiver Support Program
Information, services, assistance, training and support for caregivers of frail, older adults.
- Caregiver of elder adult or elderly adult caring for grandchildren
- Caregivers may be any age 18 or over
- Classes, support groups, in-service training and family meetings to plan care and find resources
- No financial eligibility requirements or fees
- Brief and limited respite and supplemental services available
For more information contact (435)277-2456, 277-2457 or 277-2458