Child Safety Seats
- Child safety seats available for purchase at cost
- Child safety seats available for purchase at a reduced rate for low income individuals, proof of eligibility is required
- Installation of your own personal child safety seat or a seat purchased from us
- Education on Utah law for height, weight & age requirements
- Car Seat Checkpoints
How to purchase a child safety seat:
In order to purchase a child safety seat from Tooele County Health Department you must do the following:
- Follow this link to watch the following video: Simple Steps to Child Passenger Safety or come in and check out the DVD from the health department.
- Print and fill out the Simple-Steps-updated-worksheet-
- Contact one of the Certified Car Seat Technician’s listed below to schedule an appointment. Return the completed worksheet, payment and DVD to your appointment.
*A deposit may be required to check out the DVD from the health department
Amy, 435-277-2302, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim, 435-277-2362, email@example.com
Hillary, 435-277-2363, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilary, 435-277-2364, email@example.com
Malaena, 435-277-2365, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristen, 435-277-2454, email@example.com
Additional information and resources:
For information on Booster Seat Safety follow this link to Safe Kids Utah.
For information on Utah’s Child Restraint Laws follow this link to the Utah Department of Public Safety publicsafety.utah.gov
For information on Car Seat Safety follow this link to Safe Kids safekids.org
Simple Steps to Child Passenger Safety video at LivingLegacyWeb.com/safety/clips