COVID-19 Business Manual
The COVID-19 Business Manual is a step-by-step plan from the Utah Department of Health to protect your business and prevent the spread of COVID-19. It is important to look at how your business operates and make a plan to make your worksite healthier. You can use this guidance throughout the pandemic, no matter what color of the Utah Color-Coded Health Guidance your community is in. The manual has up-to-date recommendations from the UDOH, CDC, OHSA, and U.S. Department of Labor. Read the Business Manual here: COVID-19_Business_Packet_FIN
Some of the information you will find in the manual:
- Keeping your business open and what you should do if an employee is exposed to or tests positive for COVID-19
- Answers to questions business owners have about requirements for quarantine and isolation, sick leave, and tax credits
- Cleaning after a positive case of COVID-19
- Testing employees for COVID-19
- How to protect your worksite, operations, and employees
- Essential and critical infrastructure sector employees
Need PPE for Your Business?
If you’re a Utah organization in need of personal protective equipment (PPE) for your workforce or on-site visitors, we encourage you to reach out to other Utah companies that can provide those products. The state maintains a spreadsheet that lists Utah PPE vendors for products like masks, sanitizer and disinfectant.