We believe our workforce should reflect the communities we serve. We value diversity and inclusion throughout the Health Department; creating collaboration opportunities and encouraging staff to contribute their experiences and expertise. Our welcoming culture empowers you to grow, supports you to excel and challenges you to succeed. We are an organization filled with passionate, determined and caring people. Join our team and be the change you want to see in Tooele County.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Collaboration: We work together internally and externally for the mutual benefit of the community through the sharing of information, resources, and ideas to achieve a common goal.
2. Excellence: We strive to provide the highest quality services through individual efforts, evidence-based practices and a culture of quality improvement.
3. Innovation: We apply the most advanced technology, information and research to become a revolutionary leader in public health.
4. Integrity: We act with a consistency of character and take individual ownership and accountability for our actions.
5. Diversity and Inclusion: We treat all individuals with respect, dignity, acceptance, and compassion.
6. Service: We provide quality service to all individuals both internal and external