Body Art Operators and Facilities
Per Tooele County Health Department Health Regulation Reg #10 Body Art Facilities:
12.7- No person shall practice body art procedures without first obtaining an operator permit from the Tooele County Health Department and per 12.1- No person, firm, partnership, joint venture, association, business trust, corporation or organized group of persons may operate a body art establishment except with a body art establishment permit from the department.
In order to obtain a Body Art Operator Permit you will need to complete the following:
- Before completing any blood borne pathogen course verify its acceptance by contacting our office at (435)277-2440 or email@example.com. Completion of a blood borne pathogens course is required. The following link is an example of an approved course http://www.abovetraining.com/bloodborne-pathogens/utah/tooele-county-health-department.
- provide certificate of completion and present picture identification
- pay permit fee
- provide proof that you have started the Hepatitis B vaccination series
- complete and submit the Application for Body Art Operator Permit
- provide written verification of employment at a permitted facility
Click here to view Applications & Fees
For more information or questions contact us at (435)277-2440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org