151 N. Main Street Tooele, Utah 84074
Monday – Thursday 8 am-6 pm, Fridays 8 am-noon.
- Executive Director / Health Officer: Jeff Coombs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2461
- Deputy Director / Deputy Health Officer: John Contreras, email@example.com, 435-277-2462
- Business Manager: Brad Gillies, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2463
- Executive Secretary: Ericka Jordt, email@example.com, 435-277-2460
- Aging Services Director: Jamie Zwerin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2465
- Community Health Coordinator: Louise Ekenstam, email@example.com, 435-277-2369
- Emergency Services: Tracy Frailey, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2459
- Environmental Health Director: Bryan Slade, email@example.com, 435-277-2450
- Family and School Health Director: Kendra Muir, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2303
- Health Promotion Coordinator: Amy Bate, email@example.com, 435-277-2302
- Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic Manager: Cindy Searle, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2430
- Public Information Officer: Amy Bate, email@example.com, 435-277-2302
- School Nursing Coordinator: Amy Royal, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2488
- Tooele County Board of Health
- Transportation Mobility Manager: Cissy Morton, email@example.com, 435-843-4115
- Vital Records Deputy Registrar: Nikki Scow, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2301
- WIC Coordinator: Mary Gallen, email@example.com, 435-277-2329
Our Mission: The Tooele County Health Department serves as a leader in public health for the community by promoting health, striving to prevent avoidable disease, assessing the health of our community, developing policies, providing services and education, and protecting the environment to assure quality of life.
Our Vision: A healthy and safe community for all Tooele County residents.
- Collaboration: We work together for the mutual benefit of the community through the sharing of information, resources and idea to achieve a common goal.
- Excellence: We strive to provide the highest quality services through individual efforts and a culture of quality improvement.
- Innovation: We apply the most advanced technology, information and research to be a revolutionary leader in public health.
- Integrity: We act with a consistency of character and are accountable for our actions.
- Leadership: We will promote excellence in all we do. Creative and innovative “win-win” solutions to problems and issues will be encouraged. Risk taking and change will be strongly promoted as the “norm”.
- Respect: We approach all people with significance, understanding, compassion and dignity.
- Service: We will provide quality service to all of our customers both internal and external.
Click here to learn more about our divisions and staff.
Hours for same day processing of Vital Records have temporarily changed to Monday-Thursday from 2pm- 4pm. For more information visit Vital Records.
The Board of Health Meeting scheduled for July 28th, 2020 has been cancelled. For more information on Tooele County Board of Health visit Board of Health
NOTICE AND AGENDA - Emergency BOH Agenda May 27, 2020 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TOOELE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH WILL HOLD AN EMERGENCY MEETING ON WEDNESDAY May 27, 2020 at 9:00 A.M. AT 151 N. MAIN STREET TOOELE, UTAH AGENDA Welcome ...
It’s my pleasure to bring you this 2019 Annual Report, featuring highlights of the work performed by our staff to help our community to have a healthy place to work, live, and play. 2019 was a year of great progress for the Tooele County Health Department (TCHD). As...
Located at 59 E. Vine Street, inside the Tooele Senior Center on the first and last Tuesday of each month from 10:00 am to noon. Everyone is welcome, no age requirement! First come, first served. No appointment necessary. Call (866) 851-5275 for more information. SSN...
The Board of Health signed a resolution urging the State Legislature to Protect the Public Against the Dangers of Electronic Cigarettes in Utah. E-Cigarette Resolution
NOTICE AND AGENDA NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TOOELE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING ON TUESDAY January 28, 2020 at 6:30 P.M. AT 151 N. MAIN STREET TOOELE, UTAH AGENDA Welcome ...
The next regularly scheduled Tooele County Board of Health Meeting will be held at 6:30 pm on September 24th, 2019 at 151 N. Main Street Tooele, UT 84074 upstairs in room 280. Agenda - For more information on the Tooele County Board of Health click here - Board of...
The Tooele County Board of Health was established February 9, 1982. Their terms are voluntary and are not compensated. Currently, Tooele County has 9 members who are appointed by governing officials, and have jurisdiction in all unincorporated and incorporated areas...