151 N. Main Street Tooele, Utah 84074
Monday – Thursday 8 am-6 pm, Fridays 8 am-noon.
- Executive Director / Health Officer: Jeff Coombs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2461
- Deputy Director / Deputy Health Officer: Scott McKenzie, email@example.com, 435-277-2462
- Business Manager: Brad Gillies, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2463
- Executive Secretary: Ericka Jordt, email@example.com, 435-277-2460
- Aging Services Director: Jamie Zwerin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2465
- Health Promotion Coordinator: Amy Bate, email@example.com, 435-277-2303
- Family and School Health Director: Kendra Muir, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2303
- Emergency Services: Scott McKenzie, email@example.com, 435-277-2462
- Environmental Health Director: Bryan Slade, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2451
- Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic Manager: Cindy Searle, email@example.com, 435-277-2430
- WIC Coordinator: Mary Gallen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2329
- Community Health Coordinator: Louise Ekenstam, email@example.com, 435-277-2369
- School Nursing Coordinator: Amy Royal, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2488
- Vital Records Deputy Registrar: Nikki Scow, email@example.com, 435-277-2301
- Transportation Mobility Manager: Cissy Morton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-843-4115
- Tooele County Board of Health
Our Mission: The Tooele County Health Department serves as a leader in public health for the community by promoting health, striving to prevent avoidable disease, assessing the health of our community, developing policies, providing services and education, and protecting the environment to assure quality of life.
Our Vision: A healthy and safe community for all Tooele County residents.
- Collaboration: We work together for the mutual benefit of the community through the sharing of information, resources and idea to achieve a common goal.
- Excellence: We strive to provide the highest quality services through individual efforts and a culture of quality improvement.
- Innovation: We apply the most advanced technology, information and research to be a revolutionary leader in public health.
- Integrity: We act with a consistency of character and are accountable for our actions.
- Leadership: We will promote excellence in all we do. Creative and innovative “win-win” solutions to problems and issues will be encouraged. Risk taking and change will be strongly promoted as the “norm”.
- Respect: We approach all people with significance, understanding, compassion and dignity.
- Service: We will provide quality service to all of our customers both internal and external.
Click here to learn more about our divisions and staff.
The Tooele County Board of Health was established February 9, 1982. Their terms are voluntary and are not compensated. Currently, Tooele County has 9 members who are appointed by governing officials, and have jurisdiction in all unincorporated and incorporated areas...read more
Letter to the Community To Our Friends and Partners, The Tooele County Health Department is committed to making measurable improvements in the health and safety of this community. As part of an ongoing community health improvement process, community partners from...read more
Effective July 1, 2018 the fee to obtain a Death Certificate is increasing to $30, additional copies will remain at $10 each. For more information visit our Vital Records page.read more
Tooele Resource List Updated Feb 25 2019read more
2017 Annual Report Final 3.22.2018read more
The 2016 Tooele County Health Assessment is now available for review. Tooele County Health Assessment 2016read more
Located at 59 E. Vine Street, inside the Tooele Senior Center on the first and last Tuesday of each month from 10:00 am to noon. Everyone is welcome, no age requirement! First come, first served. No appointment necessary. Call (866) 851-5275 for more information. SSN...read more
The Tooele County Health Department Needs Your Input for the 2016 Tooele County Community Health Assessment. Please take a moment to complete the following survey. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. The purpose of this survey is to get your...read more
Funding public health protects our communities and kids, saves lives and saves money. Read how here. Public Health saves lives & moneyread more
Tooele County Health Department Becomes the First Health Department in Utah to Receive National Accreditation
MEDIA RELEASE Public Health Accreditation Board designation recognizes high-performing health departments Tooele, Utah – March 19, 2014 –The Tooele County Health Department announced today that it has achieved national accreditation through the Public Health...read more