151 N. Main Street Tooele, Utah 84074
Monday – Thursday 8 am-6 pm, Fridays 8 am-noon.
- Executive Director / Health Officer: Jeff Coombs, email@example.com, 435-277-2461
- Deputy Director / Deputy Health Officer: Scott McKenzie, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2462
- Business Manager: Brad Gillies, email@example.com, 435-277-2463
- Executive Secretary: Ericka Jordt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2460
- Aging Services Director: Jamie Zwerin, email@example.com, 435-277-2465
- Community Health Coordinator: Louise Ekenstam, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2369
- Emergency Services: Scott McKenzie, email@example.com, 435-277-2462
- Environmental Health Director: Bryan Slade, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2450
- Family and School Health Director: Kendra Muir, email@example.com, 435-277-2303
- Health Promotion Coordinator: Amy Bate, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2302
- Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic Manager: Cindy Searle, email@example.com, 435-277-2430
- Public Information Officer: Amy Bate, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2302
- School Nursing Coordinator: Amy Royal, email@example.com, 435-277-2488
- Tooele County Board of Health
- Transportation Mobility Manager: Cissy Morton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-843-4115
- Vital Records Deputy Registrar: Nikki Scow, email@example.com, 435-277-2301
- WIC Coordinator: Mary Gallen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2329
Our Mission: The Tooele County Health Department serves as a leader in public health for the community by promoting health, striving to prevent avoidable disease, assessing the health of our community, developing policies, providing services and education, and protecting the environment to assure quality of life.
Our Vision: A healthy and safe community for all Tooele County residents.
- Collaboration: We work together for the mutual benefit of the community through the sharing of information, resources and idea to achieve a common goal.
- Excellence: We strive to provide the highest quality services through individual efforts and a culture of quality improvement.
- Innovation: We apply the most advanced technology, information and research to be a revolutionary leader in public health.
- Integrity: We act with a consistency of character and are accountable for our actions.
- Leadership: We will promote excellence in all we do. Creative and innovative “win-win” solutions to problems and issues will be encouraged. Risk taking and change will be strongly promoted as the “norm”.
- Respect: We approach all people with significance, understanding, compassion and dignity.
- Service: We will provide quality service to all of our customers both internal and external.
Click here to learn more about our divisions and staff.
Located at 59 E. Vine Street, inside the Tooele Senior Center on the first and last Tuesday of each month from 10:00 am to noon. Everyone is welcome, no age requirement! First come, first served. No appointment necessary. Call (866) 851-5275 for more information. SSN...
The Board of Health signed a resolution urging the State Legislature to Protect the Public Against the Dangers of Electronic Cigarettes in Utah. E-Cigarette Resolution
NOTICE AND AGENDA NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TOOELE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING ON TUESDAY January 28, 2020 at 6:30 P.M. AT 151 N. MAIN STREET TOOELE, UTAH AGENDA Welcome ...
The next regularly scheduled Tooele County Board of Health Meeting will be held at 6:30 pm on September 24th, 2019 at 151 N. Main Street Tooele, UT 84074 upstairs in room 280. Agenda - For more information on the Tooele County Board of Health click here - Board of...
The Tooele County Board of Health was established February 9, 1982. Their terms are voluntary and are not compensated. Currently, Tooele County has 9 members who are appointed by governing officials, and have jurisdiction in all unincorporated and incorporated areas...
Letter to the Community To Our Friends and Partners, The Tooele County Health Department is committed to making measurable improvements in the health and safety of this community. As part of an ongoing community health improvement process, community partners from...
Effective July 1, 2018 the fee to obtain a Death Certificate is increasing to $30, additional copies will remain at $10 each. For more information visit our Vital Records page.
Tooele Resource List, Updated Dec 17, 2019
2018 Annual Report