The Environmental Health Office covers a variety of areas. Listed below are some of the areas permitted and / or inspected by our office. Click on each area for more information or if you don’t see what you need contact us at email@example.com or by calling (435)277-2440.
- Air Quality
- Body Art Establishments and Operators
- Childcare/Daycare Kitchen Inspections
- Electronic Smoking Device (ESD) and E Juice
- Food Establishments / Restaurants– opening a business, permitting, regulations, fees, inspections
- Food Handler Permits
- Food Safety Manager Permits
- Food Trucks
- Household Hazardous Waste
- International Smelting & Refinery
- Mass Gatherings
- Massage Establishments
- Methamphetamine testing and Chemical Decontamination Permitting
- Mobile Food Service Establishments- Application and Start Up Process
- Proper Disposal of Medication
- Record Search Requests
- Restaurant Inspections
- Septic Tank permits, locations and re-certifications
- Subdivision Feasibility Reviews
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Tanning Establishments
- Temporary Event Food Booths
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Used Oil
- Utah Indoor Clean Air Act
- Wells- Individual Water Systems: permitting, testing and re-certifications
Click here for a list of applications and fees for Environmental Health services.
NEWS RELEASE Sept. 16, 2022 CONTACT Matt McPherson DEQ Public Information Officer firstname.lastname@example.org, 385-245-4603 Utah Students Challenged to Raise Awareness of Radon in Utah 1 in 3 Utah Homes Found to Have Unsafe Levels of Radon Utah students are invited to get...
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TOOELE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH WILL HOLD A PUBLIC HEARING ON THURSDAY September 8, 2022 FROM 6:00 P.M. TO 7:00 P.M AT THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT IN ROOM 180, 151 NORTH MAIN STREET, TOOELE, UTAH. THE PURPOSE OF THE PUBLIC HEARING...
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day will be held on Saturday September 10, 2022 from 9am-noon. The event will be held at the Clean Harbors Facility located at 2150 N. 470 East in Tooele. Please see below for other options to dispose of your household hazardous...
Notice: Health departments in Utah are no longer requiring secondary permits.
Here are three air monitoring locations in Tooele County. For a map showing all air monitors in Tooele County click here to access Purple Air https://www.purpleair.com/map?opt=1/mAQI/a10/cC0#10.09/40.6507/-112.3346 Loading PurpleAir Widget... Loading PurpleAir...
In accordance with Tooele County Health Department Regulation #4 Food Sanitation: 3.1 Any person desiring to operate a food service establishment, temporary food service establishment or mobile food service establishment shall make written application for a permit on...
For more information contact the Environmental Health Office at 435-277-2440 or email@example.com Public Comment Food Sanitation Regulation Feb. 2021
Enter the radon poster contest! Radon Poster Contest 3 Older kids 2020 Radon Poster Contest Promo 2020
January is National Radon Action Month and residents can test their homes themselves by picking up a kit from the The Tooele County Health Department for only $5. Radon is an odorless gas that is invisible to the eye and does not have any smell or taste. Radon...
What is an Underground Storage Tank (UST)? An UST is a tank system, including piping, containment, and other components to the tank, that has at least 10 percent of its volume underground. What USTs are regulated? Federal and State regulations apply only to those USTs...