The Environmental Health Office covers a variety of areas. Listed below are some of the areas permitted and / or inspected by our office. Click on each area for more information or if you don’t see what you need contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (435)277-2440.
- Air Quality
- Body Art Establishments and Operators
- Childcare/Daycare Kitchen Inspections
- Electronic Smoking Device (ESD) and E Juice
- Food Establishments / Restaurants– opening a business, permitting, regulations, fees, inspections
- Food Handler Permits
- Food Safety Manager Permits
- Food Trucks
- Household Hazardous Waste
- International Smelting & Refinery
- Mass Gatherings
- Massage Establishments
- Methamphetamine testing and Chemical Decontamination Permitting
- Mobile Food Service Establishments- Application and Start Up Process
- Proper Disposal of Medication
- Record Search Requests
- Restaurant Inspections
- Septic Tank permits, locations and re-certifications
- Subdivision Feasibility Reviews
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Tanning Establishments
- Temporary Event Food Booths
- Tobacco Handler Permits
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Used Oil
- Utah Indoor Clean Air Act
- Wells- Individual Water Systems: permitting, testing and re-certifications
Click here for a list of applications and fees for Environmental Health services.
Loading PurpleAir Widget... Loading PurpleAir Widget... For a map showing all air monitors in Tooele County click here to access Purple Air https://www.purpleair.com/map?opt=1/mAQI/a10/cC0#10.09/40.6507/-112.3346 Click the image below for the Tooele County - 3 Day...
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day will be held on Saturday August 28th, 2021 from 9am-noon. The event will be held at the Clean Harbors Facility located at 2150 N. 470 East in Tooele. NO ELECTRONIC WASTE WILL BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR. Please see below for other...
In accordance with Tooele County Health Department Regulation #4 Food Sanitation: 3.1 Any person desiring to operate a food service establishment, temporary food service establishment or mobile food service establishment shall make written application for a permit on...
For more information contact the Environmental Health Office at 435-277-2440 or email@example.com Public Comment Food Sanitation Regulation Feb. 2021
Enter the radon poster contest! Radon Poster Contest 3 Older kids 2020 Radon Poster Contest Promo 2020
January 2013 has been decalred as “Radon Action Month”
For information about hiring a radon certified professional, how to test your home, or other upcoming Radon Action Month events, please visit www.radon.utah.gov or call the radon hotline: 800-458-0145.
What is an Underground Storage Tank (UST)? An UST is a tank system, including piping, containment, and other components to the tank, that has at least 10 percent of its volume underground. What USTs are regulated? Federal and State regulations apply only to those USTs...
Please read the flyer below for important changes to permitting.temporary food booth permit changes Jan. 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TOOELE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH WILL HOLD A PUBLIC HEARING ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2019 FROM 6:00-7:00 PM AT THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT IN ROOM 180, 151 NORTH MAIN STREET, TOOELE, UTAH. THE PURPOSE OF THE PUBLIC HEARING IS TO...
Application for Mobile Food Establishment Permit_fillable PlanReviewApplication_fillable R392-102 Food Truck Sanitation_5-10-2018