The next class series starts May 18th, 2018. Call 435-843-4110 to sign up.
Stepping On -Building Confidence and Reducing Falls
FALLS PREVENTION- Stepping On is an interactive evidenced-based work shop series.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Simple and fun balance and strength training
- The role vision plays in keeping your balance
- How medication can contribute to falls
- Ways to stay safe when out and about
- What to look for in safe footwear
- How to check your home for safety
- Guest experts provide information on exercise, vision and medication
WHO CAN BENEFIT
Anyone who is:
- 65 years or over
- Has had a fall in the past year
- Fearful of falling
- Living independently
- Not suffering from dementia
Call 435-843-4110 for more information.