Senior centers provide an opportunity for older adults to remain active and engaged in the community.
Programs and services include:
- Information about community resources
- Opportunities for socialization
- Daily meal
- Educational presentations
- Preventative health activities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Entertainment and recreational activities
- 59 E. Vine Street in Tooele, Phone (435) 843-4110
- 120 S. Center Street in Grantsville, (435) 884-3446
- 112 Moriah Street in Wendover, (435) 665-0679 or 665-7004
Click here to view the monthly newsletter Newspaper Issue 80 January 2018 that includes monthly meal schedules, activities, classes, transportation and more.