Senior centers provide an opportunity for older adults to remain active and engaged in the community.
Programs and services include:
- Information about community resources
- Opportunities for socialization
- Daily meal
- Educational presentations
- Preventative health activities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Entertainment and recreational activities
Tooele County offers several Senior Center locations
- 59 E. Vine Street in Tooele
- 120 S. Center Street in Grantsville
- 112 Moriah Street in Wendover
Click here to view the monthly newsletter Newspaper Issue 76 September 2017 that includes monthly meal schedules, activities, classes, transportation and more.