WIC- Women, Infants & Children
Offices are open Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Fridays 8:00 a.m. – Noon. Closed weekends, and holidays.
To schedule an appointment or if you have questions please call us at one of the locations listed below.
Tooele: 151 N. Main Street, Suite 130 Tooele, Ut. 84074 Phone 435-277-2320, Fax 435-277-2324
Wendover: 100 S. 9th Street Wendover, Ut. 84083 Phone 435-665-7004, Fax 435-665-7006
To see if you are eligible for WIC go to: http://www.health.utah.gov/wic/
To take an Online Class visit: https://www.wichealth.org/. If you are having difficulty taking an Online Class please call.
WIC supports Breastfeeding! There are benefits for Mothers that Breastfeed while on WIC.
WIC also offers:
1. Free Breastfeeding Classes that cover:
- How to get breastfeeding off to a good start
- Common concerns
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
2. Pumps and other breastfeeding aids
3. One on one counseling for mothers with Lactation concerns. Call to schedule an appointment with our Lactation Consultants at one of the office locations listed above.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR WIC APPOINTMENT:
- Acceptable proof of income
- Acceptable proof of Identification
- Acceptable proof of Residency
- Your children that are being certified
- WIC ID packet
- Immunization records
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete theUSDA Program Discrimination
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.