WIC- Women, Infants & Children
Offices are open Monday – Thursday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Closed Friday, weekends, and holidays.
To schedule an appointment or if you have questions please call us at one of the locations listed below.
- 151 N. Main Street, Suite 130 Tooele, Ut. 84074
Phone 435-277-2320, Fax 435-277-2324
- 100 S. 9th Street Wendover, Ut. 84083
Phone 435-665-7004, Fax 435-665-7006
To see if you are eligible for WIC go to: http://www.health.utah.gov/wic/
To take an Online Class visit: https://www.wichealth.org/. If you are having difficulty taking an Online Class please call.
WIC supports Breastfeeding! There are benefits for Mothers that Breastfeed while on WIC.
WIC also offers:
1. Free Breastfeeding Classes that cover:
- How to get breastfeeding off to a good start
- Common concerns
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
2. Pumps and other breastfeeding aids
3. One on one counseling for mothers with Lactation concerns. Call to schedule an appointment with our Lactation Consultants at one of the office locations listed above.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR WIC APPOINTMENT:
- Acceptable proof of income
- Acceptable proof of Identification
- Acceptable proof of Residency
- Your children that are being certified
- WIC ID packet
- Immunization records