151 N. Main Street Tooele, Utah 84074
Monday – Thursday 8 am-6 pm, Fridays 8 am-noon.
- Executive Director / Health Officer: Jeff Coombs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2461
- Deputy Director / Deputy Health Officer: Jamie Zwerin, email@example.com 435-277-2462
- Business Manager: Brad Gillies, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2463
- Executive Secretary: Ericka Jordt, email@example.com, 435-277-2460
- Aging Services Director: Amy Hoftiezer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2465
- Immunization Coordinator: Louise Ekenstam, email@example.com, 435-277-2369
- Emergency Services: Tracy Frailey, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2459
- Environmental Health Director: Bryan Slade, email@example.com, 435-277-2450
- Community Health Director: Amy Royal, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2303
- Health Promotion Coordinator: Jamie Andersen, email@example.com, 435-277-2367
- Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic Manager: Cindy Searle, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2430
- Prevention Services Coordinator: Peter Clegg, email@example.com, 435-277-2476
- Public Information Officer: Jamie Andersen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2367
- Tooele County Board of Health, email@example.com
- Transportation Mobility Manager: Cissy Morton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-843-4115
- Vital Records Deputy Registrar Crystal McBride: email@example.com
- WIC Coordinator: Mary Gallen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2329
Our Mission: To enhance the health and well-being of Tooele County.
Our Vision: Healthy and safe communities that allow all individuals to reach their full potential.
- Inclusive: Treating all individuals with respect, dignity, acceptance, and compassion
- Innovative: Exploring creative ways to achieve goals and objectives
- Preparedness: Developing plans, building capacity, and securing resources for response and recovery
- Equity: Meeting the needs of all people and eliminating barriers to optimal health
- Accountability: Being good stewards of entrusted resources with transparency
- Collaboration: Building community-driven solutions
- Excellence: Using evidence-based practices and continuous quality improvement
Click here to learn more about our divisions and staff.
Please take a moment to read the 2021 Annual Report. 2021 Annual Report.
Tonight's meeting will be held by Zoom. Email email@example.com if you would like the link to join the meeting. NOTICE AND AGENDA NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TOOELE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING ON TUESDAY, January 25, 2022...
The next regularly scheduled Board of Health Meeting will be held on September 28, 2021 at 6:30pm at the Tooele County Health Department in Room 180. View the agenda here : BOH Agenda September 28, 2021
Please take a moment to read the Tooele County Health Department 2020 Annual Report. Message from Health Officer 2020 Annual Report Final Draft 2020 Annual Report
Tooele County Board of Health will hold an Emergency Board of Health Meeting on Friday December 11, 2020 at 6:30 pm at the Tooele County Building at 47 S. Main St. Third Floor Tooele, Ut. Agenda- Closed Session. Personnel issues.
Tooele County Board of Health will hold an Emergency Board of Health Meeting on Friday October 30, 2020 at 3pm at the Tooele County Building at 47 S. Main Street Tooele, Ut. in the Auditorium Room 108. Agenda- Closed Session. Personnel issues.
NOTICE AND AGENDA- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TOOELE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING ON TUESDAY September 22nd, 2020 at 6:30 P.M. AT 151 N. MAIN STREET TOOELE, UTAH. BOH Agenda Sept. 22, 2020 AGENDA Welcome ...
The Board of Health Meeting scheduled for July 28th, 2020 has been cancelled. For more information on Tooele County Board of Health visit Board of Health
NOTICE AND AGENDA - Emergency BOH Agenda May 27, 2020 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TOOELE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH WILL HOLD AN EMERGENCY MEETING ON WEDNESDAY May 27, 2020 at 9:00 A.M. AT 151 N. MAIN STREET TOOELE, UTAH AGENDA Welcome ...
It’s my pleasure to bring you this 2019 Annual Report, featuring highlights of the work performed by our staff to help our community to have a healthy place to work, live, and play. 2019 was a year of great progress for the Tooele County Health Department (TCHD). As...