151 N. Main Street Tooele, Utah 84074
Monday – Thursday 8 am-6 pm, Fridays 8 am-noon.
- Executive Director / Health Officer: Jeff Coombs, email@example.com, 435-277-2461
- Deputy Director / Deputy Health Officer: John Contreras, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2462
- Business Manager: Brad Gillies, email@example.com, 435-277-2463
- Executive Secretary: Ericka Jordt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2460
- Aging Services Director: Jamie Zwerin, email@example.com, 435-277-2465
- Community Health Coordinator: Louise Ekenstam, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2369
- Emergency Services: Tracy Frailey, email@example.com, 435-277-2459
- Environmental Health Director: Bryan Slade, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2450
- Family and School Health Director: Kendra Muir, email@example.com, 435-277-2303
- Health Promotion Coordinator: Amy Bate, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2302
- Healthy Smiles Dental Clinic Manager: Cindy Searle, email@example.com, 435-277-2430
- Public Information Officer: Amy Bate, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2302
- School Nursing Coordinator: Amy Royal, email@example.com, 435-277-2488
- Tooele County Board of Health
- Transportation Mobility Manager: Cissy Morton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-843-4115
- Vital Records Deputy Registrar: Nikki Scow, email@example.com, 435-277-2301
- WIC Coordinator: Mary Gallen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-277-2329
Our Mission: The Tooele County Health Department serves as a leader in public health for the community by promoting health, striving to prevent avoidable disease, assessing the health of our community, developing policies, providing services and education, and protecting the environment to assure quality of life.
Our Vision: A healthy and safe community for all Tooele County residents.
- Collaboration: We work together for the mutual benefit of the community through the sharing of information, resources and idea to achieve a common goal.
- Excellence: We strive to provide the highest quality services through individual efforts and a culture of quality improvement.
- Innovation: We apply the most advanced technology, information and research to be a revolutionary leader in public health.
- Integrity: We act with a consistency of character and are accountable for our actions.
- Leadership: We will promote excellence in all we do. Creative and innovative “win-win” solutions to problems and issues will be encouraged. Risk taking and change will be strongly promoted as the “norm”.
- Respect: We approach all people with significance, understanding, compassion and dignity.
- Service: We will provide quality service to all of our customers both internal and external.
Click here to learn more about our divisions and staff.
Tooele Resource List, Updated Dec 17, 2019
2019 Annual Report FINAL_
The 2016 Tooele County Health Assessment is now available for review. Tooele County Health Assessment 2016
The Tooele County Health Department Needs Your Input for the 2016 Tooele County Community Health Assessment. Please take a moment to complete the following survey. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. The purpose of this survey is to get your...
Funding public health protects our communities and kids, saves lives and saves money. Read how here. Public Health saves lives & money
Tooele County Health Department Becomes the First Health Department in Utah to Receive National Accreditation
MEDIA RELEASE Public Health Accreditation Board designation recognizes high-performing health departments Tooele, Utah – March 19, 2014 –The Tooele County Health Department announced today that it has achieved national accreditation through the Public Health...
Our Mission: The Tooele County Health Department serves as a leader in public health for the community by promoting health, striving to prevent avoidable disease, assessing the health of our community, developing policies, providing services and education, and...
TCHD Organizational Chart 2019 Health & Aging