The Environmental Health Office covers a variety of areas. Listed below are some of the areas permitted and / or inspected by our office. Click on each area for more information or if you don’t see what you need contact us at email@example.com or by calling (435)277-2440.
- Air Quality
- Body Art Establishments and Operators
- Childcare/Daycare Kitchen Inspections
- Electronic Smoking Device (ESD) and E Juice
- Food Establishments / Restaurants– opening a business, permitting, regulations, fees, inspections
- Food Handler Permits
- Food Safety Manager Permits
- Food Trucks
- Household Hazardous Waste
- International Smelting & Refinery
- Mass Gatherings
- Massage Establishments
- Methamphetamine testing and Chemical Decontamination Permitting
- Mobile Food Service Establishments- Application and Start Up Process
- Proper Disposal of Medication
- Record Search Requests
- Restaurant Inspections
- Septic Tank permits, locations and re-certifications
- Subdivision Feasibility Reviews
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Tanning Establishments
- Temporary Event Food Booths
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Used Oil
- Utah Indoor Clean Air Act
- Wells- Individual Water Systems: permitting, testing and re-certifications
Click here for a list of applications and fees for Environmental Health services.
In accordance with Tooele County Health Department Regulation #4 Food Sanitation: 3.1 Any person desiring to operate a food service establishment, temporary food service establishment or mobile food service establishment shall make written application for a permit on...
For more information contact the Environmental Health Office at 435-277-2440 or firstname.lastname@example.org Public Comment Food Sanitation Regulation Feb. 2021
Enter the radon poster contest! Radon Poster Contest 3 Older kids 2020 Radon Poster Contest Promo 2020
January is National Radon Action Month and residents can test their homes themselves by picking up a kit from the The Tooele County Health Department for only $5. Radon is an odorless gas that is invisible to the eye and does not have any smell or taste. Radon...
What is an Underground Storage Tank (UST)? An UST is a tank system, including piping, containment, and other components to the tank, that has at least 10 percent of its volume underground. What USTs are regulated? Federal and State regulations apply only to those USTs...
Please read the flyer below for important changes to permitting.temporary food booth permit changes Jan. 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TOOELE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH WILL HOLD A PUBLIC HEARING ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2019 FROM 6:00-7:00 PM AT THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT IN ROOM 180, 151 NORTH MAIN STREET, TOOELE, UTAH. THE PURPOSE OF THE PUBLIC HEARING IS TO...
The Tooele Rural Opioid Healthcare Consortium (TROHC) is a community-based network of providers, organizations, and interested community members addressing the issues and impacts of opioid and substance use disorders within the Tooele County area. For more...
General Tobacco Retailer Permit and Tobacco Specialty Store Permit In 2018, Utah passed House Bill 324 Tobacco Regulations Amendments. H.B. 324 which took effect on July 1, 2018 and will require all retailers that want to sell tobacco products, including electronic...
Wood-Burning Restrictions Go into Effect November 1, 2018 Wood-burning infographic. Click to enlarge. The Utah Department of Environmental Quality’s Division of Air Quality (DAQ) reminds residents that wood-burning restrictions go into effect November 1, 2018, and...